We have just expanded our range with more hot sauces, relish’s, rubs and associated products for the gourmet cook and lovers of great tasting dishes.
“OJ (Orijinal Juan)”, “Pain is Good” and “Stockyard” sauces, hot dog relish and rubs are brand names of Speciality Foods of Kansas City, Kansas. Since introducing this brand last year our customers have loved the flavours and variations on offer.
Rufus Teague is also from Kansas City and is the best flavour BBQ sauce that we have. Franks Red Hot Sauce is one of the best sellers in the world and their Buffalo Wing Sauce is the top seller. The Blair’s range is featured with the coffin box extremely hot sauces. The Ultra Death sauce is reputedly scored at 800,00 Scoville units, too hot for most.
Sweet Baby Ray’s has a huge flavour range, we try to keep 7 varieties in stock at all times subject to the vagaries of International shipping. Head Country make a great BBQ sauce with Hickory smoke favours and their Seasoning is the best we have tasted and by the repeat business we get our customers agree. Try it on your eggs of a morning and turn chicken sandwiches in to “WOW”. Whoop Ass has a very hot Ghost Pepper and their Garlic sauce is up there with the best. Their Wooden Dunny is a great favourite, especially around Fathers Day.
Jack Daniels is a great selection of BBQ and rib sauces that is on offer now, try it and you will be back for more. Desert pepper is a salsa that is hot, Hot, HOT XXX Habanero. Crystal Louisiana Hot sauce is famous the world over and the Jim Beam sauces together with the Dr Pepper Marinade cover all tastes.
We also carry most of the Stubb’s range of sauces, rubs and marinades and they have just introduced a complete kit together with recipes to make the perfect ribs every time. We describe Stubb’s as a complex sauce with multiple layers of spice that make for a long list of ingredients.
“Unexplainably Juicy” is the catch cry of these marvellous fruit chews and now we have been appointed Gold Coast agents for the largest importer of Starburst products available. If we haven’t got it – Ask and we shall try an get it.
Together with our Starburst lollipops that have the very best flavours of all, we now offer a huge range of Genuine Starburst to our customers including the highly sort after Jelly Beans. Original heads the range, with Fruity Slushies, Fiesta, Fave Reds, Very Berry, Tropical and Crazy Beans to round them off. We still have more to come so the range will be the biggest ever offered in Queensland.
Enjoy these top quality products made in the U.S.A. in store now.
We have recently commissioned the manufacture of a large range of conversation hearts in single colours. There are nine colours in all, ideal for candy buffets, made locally with quality ingredients for your enjoyment.
Added to the range are the “ITS A GIRL’ & “ITS A BOY” love hearts in pink and blue.
Ideal for Baby Showers, orders taken, mix with the other items on our baby shower display stand.
Cheers from the Captain.
The long awaited arrival of the Bean Boozled game is upon us. (NOW IN STOCK) we will broadcast on facebook.
Are you ready to be BeanBoozled™?
Jelly Belly’s wildest collection dares you to compare some of our tastiest, most popular flavours with our craziest ones. But here’s the catch – you won’t know which ones are which!
The black Juicy Pear bean looks exactly like the Booger bean! Sweet, luscious Caramel Corn might also be Mouldy Cheese. You may think you’re tasting our world-famous Buttered Popcorn bean, but what you’ll be biting into could actually be Rotten Egg. The only way to find out what beans you’re getting is to eat them!
The Jelly Belly BeanBoozled™ collection currently contains 8 colours of beans, and 16 flavours (8 “real” ones and 8…well…different ones). You can make a fun, and somewhat hair-raising, game out of it by giving your friends beans of the same colour and seeing which flavours they get. But don’t be a chicken – you have to participate too. Just try not to get BeanBoozled™!
Stay tuned for some EXCITING news for BeanBoozled!!!
Canned Dog Food
Thanks to Jelly Belly Australia website for these details.
Well, some old favourites are back.
Reese’s Puffs, Luck Charms & Twinkies are now back in stock.
Plus the Sour cola bottles from England, the only ones worth eating.
The text below was prepared for a newspaper add. Most of it was edited out so here it is in it’s entirety.
In the context of just passing our fourth anniversary we are proud to display the most unique collection of confectionery and gourmet foods for sale in Australia.
“Captain’s Candy International Sweets Centre in Ashmore are now established as the premier supplier of candy on the Gold Coast.
With nearly 5000 lines from over a dozen countries, the store features various departments to make selection easier.
Wander down the aisles and check out;-
* USA Candy – Hershey’s, Reese’s, M&M’s in 6 flavours not usually found in Australia, Baby Ruth, 3 Musketeers, Big League Gum and much more.
* Kiwi Treats – The best that New Zealand has to offer including their incredible Cookie Time Cookies, Jet Planes, Pineapple Lumps, Eskimos and Mackintosh Toffees.
* Dutch Licorice – 35 varieties from The Netherlands from the very salty licorice to the best wine gums and jelly babies made. Just added Finland, Sweden and Denmark to this range 02/15.
* Aussie Lollies – The old favourites including Jersey Caramels, Musk Sticks (full flavoured), Caramel Kisses, Frosted Caramels
* UK Sweets – Choose from 30 bottles of traditional sweets including Pear Drops, Bon Bons, Sherbet lemons, Galaxy Chocolate, Walnut Whip & Pascal jubes and pastilles.
* Chocolate – 54 lines at last count including chocolate coated peanuts, raspberries, nuts, licorice bullets, caramels, Honeycomb, Freckles & coffee beans.
* Bulk Store – Buy in Bulk and save in 1, 2 & 3 kilo bags from all over the world including U.K. Bon Bons, Dutch licorice and the large Allen’s range featuring Party Mix, Bananas, Racing cars and the like.
* Candy Buffet, Occasions and Cakes – A unique collection of colour coded confectionery to suit any occasion, from kid’s parties to your wedding.
* Baby Shower, a stand of pink and blue traditional and modern sweets for that special time.
* USA, UK and Kiwi Soda – Sold in bulk packs or cold from the fridge, Dr Pepper, Mountain Dew (4 flavours), L&P, Jelly Belly Soda, Duff Energy and lots more. Freezer Pop Boxes also available in 10 flavours plus TNT and KA Bluey Ice Pops.
* USA Groceries – The largest range of hot sauces, chips, syrups, cereals, popcorn & BBQ sauces from the top 4 in the States, Frank’s Hot Sauce, Ass Kickin’ Blair’s, Texas Pete, Stubbs’s and Rufus Teague.
* Kiddies Corner – To keep the littlies interested we have a huge range of PEZ including refills and all the favourites from Zappo, Fizzer, Pop Rocks, necklace candy and nerds from Wonka.
*Sour City – Two stands showcasing the amazing range of sour candy now available including straps, brain drops and the full Warhead range.
*Licorice Land – Includes aniseed Alley where we have bought together the best selection from all over the world.
*Cinnamon Central – Probably the only time you will see a stand devoted to cinnamon lovers everywhere. Atomic Fireballs, Tic Tacs, mentos, cereal, pop tarts, Big red Gum, Gilda’s Chews, Cinnamints all featuring Cinnamon flavour.
Sweets spell indulgence in any language and Captain’s Candy is choc-full of the best treats from around the globe.
Store Owner Captain Pete has sailed around the world to gather a variety of sweets and sells bulk for your special occasion , Weddings, Corporate events, seminars, christenings etc etc.
The extensive range of International sweets are arranged by country of origin, with the American section the largest. In this extensive section sweet tooths will find everything. The range of USA groceries has also proved a source of excitement particularly the range of hot sauces.
The store also stocks an extensive range of imported drinks, and just introduced Home Ice Cream with their superb range of Aussie favourites.
Visit Captain’s Candy at Central Park Plaza, (back row)
We have added bags of Fairy Floss from The Fairy Floss Bagging Co. to our Candy Buffet supplies range.
Available in single colours, we have started with Pink, Blue & Mixed.
This product is of exceptional good quality with individual flavours and a dense floss in a handy bag. Ideal for parties, showers and just a bit of fun.
Also known as cotton candy, orders taken for other colours.
Cheers from the Captain.
Easter is nearly upon us and our handmade stock has arrived.
Featuring candy eggs and milk chocolate eggs with 30% cocoa (that is the same as Milka) they are for the discerning buyer that appreciates a better quality product. We only have a small quantity so be quick.
We do have a budget range of bunnies too.
Also just in from the U.K. are a small box of English Roses chocolates.
Hi, Following our appointment as an agent for a major importer of Scandinavian & Finish confectionery we can now offer the following lines; Turkish Pepper, Gott & Blandat original and salt, Marianne Chocolate filled mint candy, Salmiakki Mix, Crazy Monkey, Polly Blue chocolates, Daim Bag and bars as well as Fazer crisp oat biscuits.
We have a added nine lines in all and they can be found on our Dutch Licorice stand. If you would like us to add to this offering just ask at the counter and we will see what we can do. Cheers from the Captain.
Eat ice cream the way the astronauts in space do.
“Freeze-dried ice cream is ice cream that has had most of the water removed from it by a freeze-drying process, sealed in a pouch, and requires no refrigeration.
Now stocked in three flavours, Chop Mint Chip and Ice Cream Sandwich.